Website PROUD PANDA
NETWORK TECHNOLOGY L.L.C
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to assets.
- Evaluate and set best practices and visual design standards.
- Create wireframes, storyboards and user flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Collaborate with developers and provide them with clear specifications to ensure proper implementation of designed elements.
- Strong experience in 2D design software (Illustrator, Photoshop, …)
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Good artistic skills (proportion, composition, color).
- Knowledge about visual principle UI/UX visual principle and design standards.
- Knowledge of UX design principles.
- Bachelor degree and above.
Why join us?:
You’ll be part of a company that believes in not only providing outstanding services but developing their people too. Proud Panda will give you the freedom to innovate, and the resources you need to succeed:
- Growth opportunities
- Chance to work on cool projects
- Brand new office in Tecom
- A genuine family feel culture with active social and team building events
- Casual office atmosphere, where T-shirt and jeans attire is welcomed
*Note: You can drop your CV to (email@example.com), and be informed that we are only hiring applicants who is currently located in Dubai and can have a face to face interview.