Website PROUD PANDA
NETWORK TECHNOLOGY L.L.C
- Responsible for the maintenance of existing android app projects and the development of new projects.
- Write robust, highly reliable and highly available code.
- Work with back-end developers, product manager, designers and test engineers to complete project development and maintenance.
- At least 5 years of Android development experience and have published one or more Android applications in Google Play.
- Can understand the differences between different versions of Android system and adapt to the Android system and screen of different mobile phone brands.
- Proficient in Java, C/C++ and familiar with common data structures and algorithms.
- Familiar with the application and life cycle of Android libraries and components, as well as different interface architecture patterns (MVVM, MVP).
- Familiar with common Java and Android third-party libraries.
Why join us?:
You’ll be part of a company that believes in not only providing outstanding services but developing their people too. Proud Panda will give you the freedom to innovate, and the resources you need to succeed:
- Growth opportunities
- Chance to work on cool projects
- Brand new office in Tecom
- A genuine family feel culture with active social and team building events
- Casual office atmosphere, where T-shirt and jeans attire is welcomed
*Note : You can drop your CV to (firstname.lastname@example.org), and be informed that we are only hiring applicants who is currently located in Dubai and can have a face to face interview.