Website PROUD PANDA
NETWORK TECHNOLOGY L.L.C
- Responsible for the operation and maintenance and technical support of the company’s project system;
- Daily inspection of system hardware environment and software environment;
- Carry out daily management of office equipment, improve and update various IT documents;
- Responsible for server configuration, maintenance, monitoring, tuning and troubleshooting;
- Ensure server and database security, check and eliminate security flaw;
- Server iis website construction maintenance, update data files, website, and equipment abnormal handling;
- Ensure the safe and efficient operation of the server, and process customer access data.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor degree or above, 1 year or above relevant work experience; Fresher can apply;
- Familiar with the simple maintenance of Windows and Linux;
- With computer software, hardware and network system equipment fault diagnosis and processing capabilities;
- Have good judgment, communication skills, initiative, and a strong sense of responsibility.
- Chinese/Mandarin Speaker preferred.
Why join us?
You’ll be part of a company that believes in not only providing outstanding services but developing their people too. Proud Panda will give you the freedom to innovate, and the resources you need to succeed:
- Growth opportunities
- Chance to work on cool projects
- Brand new office in Tecom
- A genuine family feel culture with active social and team building events
- Casual office atmosphere, where T-shirt and jeans attire is welcomed
*Note: You can drop your CV to (firstname.lastname@example.org), and be informed that we are only hiring applicants who is currently located in Dubai and can have a face to face interview.