Website PROUD PANDA NETWORK TECHNOLOGY LLC
- Responsible for the maintenance of existing android APP projects and the development of new projects.
- Write robust, highly reliable, highly available code.
- Cooperate with back-end developers, product managers, designers and test engineers to complete project development and maintenance.
- 1 year or above experience in Android development.
- Equipped with JAVA and KOTLIN programming foundation, good programming habit, attach importance to code quality and specification.
- Understanding the application and life cycle of Android libraries and components, as well as different interface architecture patterns (MVVM, MVP).
- Understanding and familiar common Java and Android third-party libraries.
- Familiar with common used Android development knowledge.
- Understanding object-oriented design and analysis.
- Good computer skills.
- Strong learning ability.
- Bachelor degree or above.