Website PROUD PANDA
NETWORK TECHNOLOGY L.L.C
- Responsible for the maintenance of existing projects and the development of new projects
- Write robust, highly reliable, and highly available code.
- Work with back-end developer, product manager, designer and test engineer to complete project development and maintenance.
What you’ll need:
- At least 5 years of C/C++ development experience.
- Familiar with object-oriented design and analysis, able to use common design patterns.
- Familiar with C/C++ programming and the use of standard libraries.
- Familiar with common data structures and algorithms.
- Familiar with Windows core programming, Windows window message mechanism, process communication technology, multi-threaded programming, etc., Windows UI development.
- Proficient in computer network protocol and network programming technology.
- Familiar with MYSQL database
- Experience in SVN version control.
- Bachelor degree and above.
Why join us?:
You’ll be part of a company that believes in not only providing outstanding services but developing their people too. Proud Panda will give you the freedom to innovate, and the resources you need to succeed:
- Growth opportunities
- Chance to work on cool projects
- Brand new office in Tecom
- A genuine family feel culture with active social and team building events
- Casual office atmosphere, where T-shirt and jeans attire is welcomed
*Note: You can drop your CV to (email@example.com), and be informed that we are only hiring applicants who is currently located in Dubai and can have a face to face interview.